domingo, julio 15, 2007

So Lost

So life goes on…I guess

You there, me here and the ocean in between.

Alter all these years, life goes on…and so it is.

As we never thought it would be,

Me here, you there and that puddle in between.

Those fantasies, never came real.

My desires...and you so steady.

Some crazy, hard to believe love story

took away our lives for a second that lasted 3 years.

Here, there, where?

After those 3 years,

who would´ve said we would have these many fears.

Life goes on, as we said it would

What did we really mean?

Those 3 years never felt real, I can hardly remember.

It feels surreal to think, to feel for myself,

to see the future with no you in there.

Who will show me magic?

Who will teach me right?

Who will make me happy?

Who will love me that way?

As it was supposed to be,

another friend sits on my chair,

and I´m still here, standing, waiting for someone..?

I´ve always wanted something else, maybe too much, maybe so little.

Some ridiculous desire made me crash

and the stupid game it played took you away from me.

Your absence grew wings in my soul,

opened up (guilt free) my pores.

Could I ever get it right?

Could I ever love this lonely life?

You there, me here. Somewhere in between.

Could I ever love someone like that?

So cold, so empty, so free and so relieved

without you here.

Another girl looks at your coloured pictures.

Another man sleeps with this leftover creature.

Someone else deals with my madness,

and you are teaching someone else to be happy.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal